Undertale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertale

Explore the Underground (Not canon)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Art/Fan Art/Fanfiction's
READ FIRST EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:34 am by Abigor Lux

» Abigor Lux
READ FIRST EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:02 pm by Umi

» Ruin Door's
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 pm by Courtney O'Callaghan

» Large Path
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:09 pm by Courtney O'Callaghan

» Sans Sentry Stand
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:07 pm by Courtney O'Callaghan

» Papyrus and Sans Shed
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:53 am by Courtney O'Callaghan

» Piano Room
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:48 am by Courtney O'Callaghan

» Music Box Room
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 am by Courtney O'Callaghan

» Sans Sentry Stand
READ FIRST EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:44 am by Courtney O'Callaghan

Top posters
Courtney O'Callaghan
READ FIRST Vote_lcapREAD FIRST Voting_barREAD FIRST Vote_rcap 
Umi
Abigor Lux
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:22 pm

READ FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umi
Admin
Umi

READ FIRST Empty
PostSubject: READ FIRST   READ FIRST EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:38 pm

GENERAL SITE RULES

.001 ||тreαт oтнerѕ wιтн reѕpecт||: Treat everyone the way you want to be treated. There will be no screaming, racism, sexism, criticism towards gender preference, and so on. This applies in and out of character! You will be banned for some period of time if you disrespect anyone, staff or member.

.002 ||pɢ-1З||: This means sex, drugs, abuse, excessive profanity, teenage pregnancy, and so on. If you want to do mature content then either take it to PM (private messaging) or place a M-rated or NSFW warning in your thread so others are warned. Swearing is to a minimum also. You can drop the f-bomb, but just don't over do it by constantly dropping the f-bomb in every sentence.

.00З ||cнαrαcтer per αccoυɴт||: Only ONE (1) character per person! I can not stress this enough! Anyone caught using/doing more than one character WILL be banned!

.004 ||poѕтѕ||: One-liners will not be accepted. It's rather hard to reply to a one-line reply, trust me. A paragraph is the minimum and paragraphs are a must. Complete sentences. Why do we ask this? It's easier to communicate with each other, so try your best with this! Also, DO NOT tell someone that no one will RP with them if they a) wrote too short of a sentence or b) wrote long and detailed paragraphs. Its rude.

Editing Posts is another thing. You can edit a post when the other person has yet to reply, but once they reply you can not change anything! What's done is done. The Editing button is there for a REASON, so don't double post in an RP. Its sloppy, messy, and annoying.

.005 ||мυlтιple rpιɴɢ||: You, your character, are only allowed to rp in one place at a time! State in your rp that you are leaving a place before jumping to another topic. I don't want to see you in multiple areas at the same time! Only a few characters are allowed to do so, and I think who they are. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

.006 ||нιѕ & нer properтy||: You play your character. Not your partners character. Your character. No one likes it when their character is controlled by someone else by physically, magically, internally, or whatever. It's like someone doing whatever they please with your phone. Not a great feeling.

.007 ||мαry-ѕυe'ѕ & Mαrтy-ѕтυ'ѕ||: Don't know what that is?
READ FIRST Tumblr_meiy97qFRo1ro2d43

.008 ||ɢeт αcтιve||: Please try to be on as much as you can. We understand that life can get hectic and that we just need to relax/be alone. We all understand! Don't just disappear forever. Post on the goodbye thread or temporary leaving thread. Also, try to participate in site events, it makes the events more fun and enjoyable for everyone!

.009 ||ĸeep oυт creeperѕ!||: NO PERSONAL PICTURES OR YOURSELF AND OTHERS!!! I'm sure you are all very pretty and attractive, however, for everyone's safety I don't want any pictures posted. Its the internet after all. Sorry!

010. ||нold yoυr нorѕeѕ!||: Before you can RP, you must be approved first. I promise that we won't take long to approve your applications! Also after your application has been approved there is no going back and changing things about your character unless you get approved by an admin!

011. ||Check It out, Check It out!||: No advertising of any other site without mine or another admin's approval! If you do, you will be banned, no butts. Leave them in your chairs.

012. ||Tнe Clιqυeѕ||: Being honest here, I have seen this a lot on some sites I've been on. Sometimes, when you join a site, you realize...that everyone is all buddy-buddy and you feel like you don't belong. Like you intruded on something. I don't want ANYONE feeling like this. I want everyone to try and be friends, leave no member behind! Give everyone a warm welcome, try and roleplay with everyone! Make new members or old members feel happy to log onto this site.

013. ||Humans||: There are only going to be a certain amount of fallen humans. We don't want the site running with a bunch of humans but no monsters. That's no fun or fair! So be prepared to be rejected if you wish to be a human. Have another character, either monster or ghost, prepared as a back up. Sorry!

ROLEPLAY RELATED RULES

001. ||No God Moddιɴɢ||: Here is a definition of what God Modding:

"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.
-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them

002. ||No Reverѕe God Moddιɴɢ||: This is basically where you let your character take every single hit that's thrown at you, your character is like a fragile vase that'll break easily from emotional or physical actions every single time. It's okay to dodge a few hits, it won't hurt.

003. ||Magic Powers!||: You must have the positives and the negatives to balance it out. You can't have a power that basically makes your person un-killable.  It's not fair and it's mary-sue.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another admin. Thank you! C:
Back to top Go down
http://undertale.friendhood.net

READ FIRST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undertale :: OOC :: Rules-
Jump to: